6.11.2008

Breaking News: One of My Nightmares Soon to Come to Life

I received the following in an e-mail last night:

***
On behalf of our partner site, StarFlowEntertainment.com, you have the opportunity to see Kenny Chesney perform LIVE!!

Here's your chance to be part of an intimate live taping for the NBC Macy's 4th of July Fireworks Spectacular.

Kenny will be performing one song, several times for this PRE-TAPE, that will AIR on NBC's July 4th television special!.
***

The phrase "Kenny will be performing one song, several times" is the scariest thing I've ever read.

Interestingly enough, I will miss the opportunity to see said nightmare in the flesh because I will be seeing Emmylou Harris, who will be, I assume, performing several songs, once, at the Union Square Barnes & Noble.

No comments: