7.31.2008

Don't make a f&*$in' maniac out of me

While looking for other things, I came across this video of Paul Anka signing autographs after the recent Songwriters Hall of Fame dinner. And, lo and behold, I'm in it (long-sleeve green shirt...mine is the last autograph he signs in the clip, and my voice wraps things up, too). Please enjoy the sight of another collector repeatedly shoving his multiple albums on top of my CD booklet (you almost catch me staring at him because he's being a douche...he bragged to me afterwards that he got all his stuff signed, like I should be happy). My only regret is that the camera doesn't catch the wink I got from Mr. Anka after he signed for me (I'm guessing--nay, hoping--because I was the only person with new product).



And, lest we forget the genius of Paul Anka, there is this.

2 comments:

Gina said...

my eyyyyyyyyyes adored you, though I neva laid a hand on you, my eyyyyyes adored you...

My sister's 45, we played it endlessly...

Paul...sigh.

Gina said...

oh wait...that was Frankie...Sorry.