4.19.2007

Wow

Y'know, I don't watch a lot of Fox News. But I don't watch a lot of CNN either. Or any all-news network. They all kind of irk me in one way or another. So I stick mostly to print and the occasional half-hour of TV news.

Now, I know people say Fox News has an awful right-wing bias, and from the little I have seen, it's hard to argue with that. But I wouldn't have thought they'd be so, well, blatant about it as they are in the clip below about Kurt Vonnegut's death. If you haven't seen it already, please do take a look. And stick around til the end for what is easily the oddest and probably most offensive ending to an obituary I've ever seen.



Stay classy, Fox News.

[Clip originally seen on the Best Week Ever blog.]

2 comments:

BayonneMike said...

What a bunch of assholes.

Mr. Bad Example said...

True that.

I know I'm not supposed to be surprised at it, but I still am. But I'm also intrigued with the idea of a channel that only airs snide, snotty obituaries upon people's deaths.

"John Doe always feared that he would die alone, abandoned by those who loved him and forgotten by society. Guess what just came true, pal?

James Rosen, Fox News"