3.03.2006

What I liked about February


* Meeting Rick "Barney Coopersmith" Moranis
* Hudson Falcons and Maybe Pete at the Middle East in Cambridge, MA
* Bobby Bare Jr. singing "You Blew Me Off" (with Mike "Grimey" Grimes) at Mercury Lounge, NYC
* Visiting the Cash/Lyons Compound in Malden, MA


* Islanders 2, Devils 1--finally I get to see the Isles win a game in person
* Bowling six games on Presidents' Day at Bowl Rite Lanes, Union City, NJ
* Flogging Molly at the Nokia Theatre, NYC
* "Date My Mom"


* The Chicken Milanese at Rita & Joe's, Jersey City, NJ
* The PBA U.S. Open Pro-Am
* "Distraction"
* Xmastime




* A real good snowstorm
* "The Sopranos" filming an episode on my block
* Allen Toussaint at Joe's Pub, NYC
* The willingness of people with cars to drive me places

No comments: