8.18.2008

Special Edition: What I Liked About My Vacation


*Cornhole
*The home fries at Piggy's, Lake Harmony, PA
*Inaccurate weather forecasts
*Three-inning wiffle ball games
*Walking to the general store, listening to my Stiletto



*Deer in the front yard
*Reading The Chris Farley Show
*Jim Thorpe, PA
*Making a six-month-old kid laugh
*Eating around a big table at dinner time


*The Midnight Ramble at Levon Helm Studios, Woodstock, NY
*Finding Big Pink
*Bob Dylan singing "Desolation Row"
*Seeing Steve Earle sing a verse of "The Weight"
*The willingness of people with cars to take me places, let me play with their kids, and be my friends

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dying to hear about Big Pink!!! Sounds like you had a lovely vacation. Still hoping to win lottery (guess I should play?) to start Snap Jacket Productions and have our own Big Pink.