2.26.2012

All I Want...

...is a Jackie Rogers Jr.'s $100,000 Jackpot Wad t-shirt. I don't think this is really that much to ask. Surely, someone on the Internet can make me one of these. I've found shirts for Planes, Trains, and Automobiles and Uncle Buck (the former a bit too obscure for me to pull the trigger just yet and the latter, sadly, with an important misspelling that prevents me from buying it), so I know this can be done.

What is Jackie Rogers Jr.'s $100,000 Jackpot Wad you ask? Only the show in my favorite Saturday Night Live skit of all time (the video quality's not great, but there is a bonus Bruce Willis wine cooler ad at the end!).



Everyone is just about perfect in the skit (even Jim Belushi!). And the day I stop laughing at "Chocolate Babies" will be a very sad day.

So, c'mon, a t-shirt. That's all I want.

No comments: