9.30.2009

Gone listenin'

Assuming (a) this head cold I have is just that and I wake up fit as a fiddle (or close enough) and (b) the tsunami-like winds don't blow San Francisco into the ocean, I will be spending the next five days in the Bay Area, mainly gorging on the musical feast that is the Hardly Strictly Bluegrass Festival (but also, with any luck, seeing Tim Lincecum take the mound at AT&T Park Thursday afternoon, along with other fun things). So don't look for any blog posts here. But I will do my best to regale you with stories and photos upon my return.

In the meantime, go buy the new Avett Brothers disc, "I and Love and You." It's a grower. Or at least I think it is. And after having read opinions about it for the last few weeks, my opinion about it is the only one I care to hear at the moment. So go buy it and then don't tell me what you think about it, OK?

No comments: