10.31.2008

Treat!


Today, the first 120 or so young trick-or-treaters who venture to the twenty-seven-year home of Mr. Tinsel and Rot (landmark status pending) in Staten Island, NY, will be receiving at least five of the following (in snack size):

Kit Kats
Baby Ruths
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
Butterfingers
Mini M&Ms
Nestle Crunches
Sour Patch Kids
Swedish Fish
AirHeads
AirHeads Lollipops
Chocolate Laffy Taffy
Chupa Chups
Milk Duds
Twizzlers
Hershey's Chocolate Lollipops
Jolly Rancher Bars/Twists/Some Bizarre Thing with Powder in the Middle
Snickers
Whoppers

You're welcome, children. You're welcome. Now, don't sh*t on my house.



(Compare with last year here.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, you moved back to SI?

Mr. Bad Example said...

Nay. I go back to do the bags for Halloween. Halloween doesn't come to my apartment in Jersey City. So the children of the area around my childhood home get the benefits of my generosity.

All bags gone by 6 p.m. Success!