11.10.2005

Long Live the King (Again)

Devoted Aimless readers will no doubt recall the brilliant prose from Larry King, Jr. (as told to Ryan Lillis). Well, Junior has a grown-up, writer-type son now, so Tinsel and Rot now proudly presents:

The King Rides Again
by Larry King III (as told to James Sigman)

M&M Minis--what's the point?...All this tumult in France cannot be good news...That "Christian warrior" mom on "Trading Spouses" sure was a peach...It's very windy outside today...Terrell Owens's agent makes me angry...I'm no Nostradamus, but this whole war in Iraq thing doesn't look like it's going to turn out well...Sometimes, I'll walk the streets of Manhattan and think about nothing else but those chocolate cookies filled with coconut that they used to serve at the Terrace Dining Hall...Seemed to be a lot of hurricanes this year...I've been reading a biography of Robert Frost for almost a month now and I can't decide if I want to finish it..."But Can They Sing?" has been a huge disappointment so far. Bring back "Celebrity Fit Club"..."Walk the Line" better not suck...Should I buy a Sirius radio? I can't decide...Good episode of "Family Guy" this week...Lot of people dying lately...Big shock that they think the guy responsible for drugging and raping that woman after he posed as a fireman is a journalist...I don't care what John Davidson tells me--I don't like the shootout...David Lee Roth is very tough on the ears...Pot roast doesn't get nearly enough respect...It's Country Music Week in New York City...That Chuck Scarborough is an ageless dynamo...What's Corey Haim up to these days?...If I were a grown man, I probably would insist that people stop calling me "Scooter."

'Til next time, kids....

No comments: